Thursday, January 1, 2015

FW: VVA: ESPN Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier on Vimeo



Thank You
Robert Serge
VVA 17 Member
Blog Master
Don't talk about me until you have talked to me.
Don't underestimate me until you challenge me.
Don't judge me until you know me



Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 18:14:00 +0000
From: vva@vva2.talklist.com
To: VVA@VVA2.TalkList.com; AVVA@AVVA.TalkList.com
Subject: VVA: ESPN Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier on Vimeo

It's a New Year and time for all us VETERANS to re-commit ourselves to reclaiming those few entitlements left us by an ungrateful Congress, an uninformed citizenry and an unforgiving (dot every "i", cross every "t") VA. A whole new generation of combat, war-weary veterans have or are coming home. If for nothing else, we owe that renewed effort to these new brother and sister veterans. The video is provided courtesy of brother Vietnam Warrior George Brown of VVA Chapter 67 in Pennsylvania.




Paul Sutton "Dominus Fortissima Turris"
The pessimist complains about the wind.
The optimist expects it to change.
The realist adjusts the sails.
Land of the Free Because of the Brave








No comments:

Post a Comment